We have feel it. We want to be excited because it’s here, but also know that March can bring many different weather faces when you live in the midwest. We know it, we accept it, we expect it and YES we still gripe about it!
I hope I don’t jinx it, but I just couldn’t hold back on this one any longer. It’s so awesome and it can be a shake or, wait for it…ice cream! Yes, we now have those little ones that can turn out ice cream in 30 minutes. Try it.
Yes, you can have ice cream for breakfast. Enjoy
serves 2 small shakes
– 1 cup frozen pitted cherries
– 1½ cup almond milk/coconut milk/nut milk or milk of choice
– 1 tablespoon ground chia seeds
– 1 teaspoon unsweetened cocoa powder
– 1 scoop Chocolate Protein Powder of your choice
– 1 tablespoon honey (if you prefer sweeter)
-dash vanilla, preferably Mexican vanilla
– Place all ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth. Or use in an ice cream maker and create some wonderful, healthy sweetness.