Happy health, everyone. Usually on Friday’s I supply a new way to enjoy food with a healthier twist. Today, I am going to deviate just a tad. I will still bring you great food for a great life, but instead of 1 recipe, I am going to give you 6 foods that will help you burn fat. Along with a few ideas on incorporating into your day! Enjoy
- Avocado: Because it is rich in L-carnatine that metabolize fat cells. Chop and add 1/4 avocado to salads or sandwiches or my personal favorite: EGGS
- Green Tea: this tea contains an antioxidant that boosts metabolism. Drink first thing in the morning and lemon to help detoxify the body.
- Blueberries: they contain soluble fiber which helps you feel fuller longer. Add to your morning and afternoon, just a handful will do it.
- Almonds: they contain zinc and vitamin B to help curb cravings for sugar. Add a palmful of raw almonds with your blueberries and watch your afternoon slump disappear.
- Grapefruit: known to help boot metabolism. I love pink grapefruit! Plus the fiber in fresh grapefruit is great for your gut.
- Oatmeal: contains soluble fiber that can also help you feel fuller longer. Eat steal-cut and start the night before. You can make overnight oatmeal and add blueberries and almonds.
Which ones do you regularly add to your diet?